By acquiring Capterra, GetApp and Software Advice, Gartner equip the millions of buyers who visit these sites every month with the unbiased information they need to make great purchasing decisions. These platforms provide every vendor a way to connect with that buying audience. This article provides an overview of Gartner Digital Markets options. When evaluating the IT market in general and a software services vertical in particular, it is recommended to make use of the Gartner digital markets tools described in this article.
Gartner Digital Market products
The following products are included in the Gartner Digital Markets products portfolio:
- Capterra supports business buyers who seek to help their organization grow but have limited time to become technology experts. Capterra provides visitors with a comprehensive view of the software market to quickly assess the solutions that are best suited for their personalized needs.
- GetApp supports software-savvy buyers who understand the importance of technology to grow their business. GetApp provides a proprietary recommendation engine that leverages a robust combination of user insights and deep technical knowledge to suggest the right software choice.
- Software Advice serves technology and services buyers who need advice with a personalized approach. Software Advice provides a guided experience for technology selection and usage to assess individual needs and connect the buyer with the best solution.
- Of course Gartner Peer Insights is another free community where enterprises get to evaluate software services at a global scale.
- Last but not least, Gartner Magic Quadrants are the IT industry’s leading reporting offering for objectively and professionally analyzing the software vendor positioning in any IT software market.