Microsoft Build is one of the most prominent and promising Microsoft events, with numerous technical and business sessions revolving primarily around cloud computing, artificial intelligence and new trends in software development and devops. The Microsoft Build 2023 event is being held in Seattle, Washington, USA. This article presents an overview of the Microsoft Build event on May 23-25 2023.
The following are some of the most common topics to be discussed:
- Microsoft OpenAI
- Azure Functions, Springs Apps and DAPR
- Serverless Web Apps in Azure
- Building AI models and AI software development solutions
- The Teams toolkit for application development
- Microsoft AI CoPilots (Github, Microsoft 365 and Security)
- Azure PaaS services (App Service and AKS)
The list of Build sessions is available at https://build.microsoft.com/en-US/sessions. Some sessions will be available in-person while some others will be available online as well. The list of Build speakers is available at https://build.microsoft.com/en-US/speakers. You can register for the Microsoft Build event at https://register.build.microsoft.com/. For a list of frequently asked questions, refer to https://build.microsoft.com/en-US/get-help.
And last but not least, watch out for the keynotes from key Microsoft executives: https://build.microsoft.com/en-US/sessions?filter=sessionType%2FlogicalValue%3EKeynote.