Microsoft FsLogix new version
Microsoft has recently announced a new stable version (General Availability – GA release) of the FsLogix profile container solution. The new Fslogix version release number is FSLogix 2105 (2.9.7838.44263). This release can be installed over any previous version of FSLogix. You can download the new Fslogix release from the following location: https://aka.ms/fslogix_download. Installation instructions can be found at: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/fslogix/install-ht.
The following updates and bug fixes are included in the new Fslogix 2105 release:
- Various updates were made to improve login time.
- Fixed an issue where users could fail to login if a VHD network location was unavailable.
- You can now increase the size of an existing VHD(x) by updating the SizeinMB setting.
- The RefreshUserPolicy setting can now be managed via group policy template (ADMX).
- The Installed Version of FSLogix is now written to the registry (HKLM:Software\FSLogix\Apps:InstallVersion).
- Fixed an issue where Type4 printer drivers worked after initial configuration, but not subsequent sessions.
- Orphaned/corrupt NST files are now cleaned up along with OST files.
- Resolved a Cloud Cache bug where a second machine accessing the RW disk gets permanently locked out.
- Fixed an issue compiling AppMasking rules with a destination in HKCU.
- Fix an issue where FSLogix could cause a deadlock and prevent user connections.
- Fixed various issues that could crash the FSLogix service.
- Resolved an issue causing frxshell to not launch on non-English systems.
- Fixed an issue where the RebootOnUserLogoff and ShutdownOnuserLogoff settings were ignored.
- Official announcement page: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/azure-virtual-desktop/announcing-general-availability-of-fslogix-2105-2-9-7838-44263/m-p/2539491
- FSLogix documentation: https://aka.ms/fslogix
- Release Notes: FSLogix 2105 Release Notes
- Download Location: https://aka.ms/fslogix_download
- Installation Instructions: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/fslogix/install-ht