Renewal for Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
If you have this certification and it will expire within six months, you are eligible to renew. Show that you have kept current with the latest Azure updates by passing the renewal assessment. You can also prepare to renew with the curated collection of learning modules.
Microsoft Certifications validate having relevant skills and knowledge needed to successfully perform in job roles for a modern digital business. Certifications can help open career opportunities and demonstrate your ability to support your organization’s digital transformation. And, given the speed at which technology evolves in a cloud world, it’s important to keep your skills current and your certification active. On December 15, 2020, Microsoft introduced a new approach to help learners stay current. Those who have an active certification expiring within six months can renew their certification annually – at no cost – by passing a renewal assessment on Microsoft Learn.
Skills measured in renewal assessment:
- Host a web application with Azure App service
- Build a containerized web application with Docker
- Secure Storage Accounts
- Host your domain on Azure DNS
- Secure and isolate access to Azure resources by using network security groups and service endpoints
- Protect your machines with Azure Backup
- Introduction to Kubernetes
- Manage users and groups in Azure Active Directory
Ready to renew your certification?
- Take an online assessment to validate your skills are current.
- Extend your certification by one year by passing the assessment.
- Didn’t pass? Revisit the preparation materials and try again before your certification expires. After your second attempt, you’ll need to wait 24 hours between retakes.
- Duration: 45 mins
- Assessment type: Online
- Assessment cost: Free