Tickets to the Athens event can be found at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/global-azure-athens-2023-tickets-588291143647.
This year’s clear focus is on Azure’s artificial intelligence, devops, automation, infrastructure as code, analytics and security services and resources.
Below you can find the topics which have been included into the event agenda in Athens, Greece.
- Deploy resources on Azure using IaC (Azure Terraform)
- Build DevSecOps practises on CI/CD pipelines
- Report Consumption Insights using Azure Synapse & Power BI Rest Api
- Going with the dev-flow
- From Low Code To Big Data
- Empowering Efficiency: The Benefits of Automation and how to achieve it with Azure
- Distributed applications simplified
- Design cost optimized pipelines for Data factory and synapse
- Azure attack techniques and security considerations
- Next Level SecOps: Co-Piloting with AI
- Secure your Servers using Azure Services – Arc, Defender & Sentinel
- Everything you need to know about Generative AI
More details about the Greece event can be found at: .
The list of global sessions streaming worldwide can be found at: https://globalazure.net/sessions. Various global streams will be made available via the Twitch streaming platform, as shown in the following example screenshot from the event website.