I am happy to announce the publication of my new e-book entitled “Windows Server Administration Tools and Management Consoles”. The Windows Server Administration Tools and Management Consoles e-book is available on the Amazon Kindle store.
This post is also available in my podcast.
The following is the e-book table of contents:
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Windows Server remote administration
- Chapter 2: In-band and out-of-band management
- Chapter 3: VPN connectivity options
- Chapter 4: Remote management protocols
- Chapter 5: MMC and RSAT
- Chapter 6: System Center
- Chapter 7: SysInternals utilities
- Chapter 8: Management via Remote Desktop
- Chapter 9: CLI-based tools
- Chapter 10: Web-based tools
- Chapter 11: Azure Cloud management tools
- Chapter 12: Windows Server security tools
- Chapter 13: Scripting languages for Windows Server and the Cloud
- Chapter 14: How to build your own Windows Server Management VM
- Appendix A: Book quiz
- Appendix B: References
You can preview the book directly from the iframe below.
You may purchase and download the e-book from the following locations: