About the Stefanos Cloud Blog
The Stefanos Cloud Blog is an educational blog which covers the following topics:
- Public clouds and cloud computing, including topics on Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform.
- Microsoft 365
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), covering topics on Citrix Cloud and on-premise VDI and networking technologies and Azure Virtual Desktop.
- Operating systems, including topics on Windows Server Hybrid administration and Linux.
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Data engineering
- TCP/IP Networking
- Devops and software development , including topics such as Powershell scripting, Python, Power Platform, IaC, Blockchain and Web3.
- Training course materials
- Cloud Computing terms dictionary
- Cloud Computing crosswords
- News and events
- Cloud Business Directory
Besides the blog posts, I also maintain a technical knowledge base (KB) with how-to articles and lessons learnt from the field.
The above content category classification is depicted in the following mind map and applies to all my blog posts, kb articles and learning content.
About Stefanos Evangelou
The Stefanos Cloud Blog blog is authored and maintained by Stefanos Evangelou. I have a genuine passion for learning and teaching. I am keen on creating high quality training content and on conveying digital skills knowledge to all audiences. I am a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT), a CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer (CTT+) and a CertNexus Authorized Instructor (currently pursuing). I have a long background in cloud and systems engineering as well as IT consulting. My primary focus has been the Microsoft Cloud Platform. I have long been exposed to cloud projects with international clients in the United States and EMEA. My skills include in-depth technical consulting, large-scale system design, migration, deployment, cyber security, technical documentation and training. I have gained exposure to multicultural business environments and have attained a consulting-centric mentality with high quality communication, presentation and rapport skills. My experience in complex technical environments and architectures has equipped me with the ability to understand the big picture in balance with paying attention to detail. My proactiveness, loyalty and cooperative spirit have allowed me to play a key role in all my areas of engagement. More details about my resume, professional background and certifications you can find at: stefanoscloud.
Website disclaimer and terms of usage