You cannot launch apps or desktops via the Citrix Workspace App. After investigation with the hosted operations team of the Citrix deployment, all logs and error codes point to the local Citrix Workspace app installation.
Try the following to resolve local client issues with Citrix Workspace App (former Citrix Receiver client):
- Run the Citrix Receiver Cleanup utility to fully uninstall the existing Citrix Receiver installation. If you are running a Citrix Receiver or Workspace App later than 4.4 version, the Citrix Cleanup Utility is not required.
- Afterwards deploy to the latest Citrix Workspace App client version (either CR or LTSR version). Consult the following Citrix Tech Zone page for detailed instructions on Citrix Workspace App deployment.
- Update all web browsers to the latest version
- Check any browser add-ons which may be interfering and disable them temporarily
- Check your local network connectivity to the Internet via ISP. Check network latency and bandwidth.
- Uninstall any interfering software (antivirus, antispyware, antimalware)
- Add Citrix Workspace app processes and executables to the exclusions list of the local software firewalls
- Create a new windows local profile and try again from that profile.
- Check event logs and make use of the Citrix Receiver diagnostics tool.
You can find more detailed guidance and step-by-step procedures for analyzing and troubleshooting Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops organized by category in my Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Troubleshooting e-book.